* This role can be located in New York City; Purchase, New York; or Plano, Texas depending on the location of the best candidate.
The Global Brand Protection team has responsibility for supporting our marketing, communications and legal stakeholders to minimizing reputational risk related to digital media (social media, websites, eCommerce and mobile apps).The team partners closely with IT and focuses on social media content publication enablement, best practice development, training and awareness, and rogue social media monitoring. Global Brand Protection is part of PepsiCo Corporate Communications.
* Partner with IT to deliver the key objectives of the Brand Protection program * Both Corporate Communications and IT have dedicated resources to address Brand Protection. The teams operate as a single cohesive team. It will be your responsibility to help ensure we move forward in lockstep.
* Supporting and maintaining relationships with global, sector and local marketing, legal, communications, consumer relations, IT, Enterprise Risk, Finance, Control and HR groups * Develop relationships with global teams across the entire PepsiCo business. * Leverage the relationships to build awareness, address action plans, identify risks and build consensus for Brand Protection plans
* Supporting and implementing a communication plan to train and build awareness of Brand Protection * Create a periodic newsletter for distribution to key Brand Protection stakeholders throughout the globe * Strategize the need for other awareness programs that will help build visibility and action related to Brand Protection * Coordinate and possibly deliver training on social media content management tools and Brand Protection workflow processes and tools
* Developing and implementing a digital governance dashboard in partnership with IT * Identify stakeholder KPIs * Measure and report third-party SLA compliance * Measure and report control execution compliance * Measure and report internal maturity model compliance for various digital media groups
* Creating and maintaining a best practices database * Develop a process to identify and capture global digital media best practices * Create a database to store and publish best practices
* Hire, coach and develop staff * Manage, coach and develop two remote direct reports and assist with on-the-job training. * Complete job feedback and evaluation forms for direct reports and review with them. * Manage direct report career paths and training plans. * Recruit for open staff positions reporting directly to you and identify potential internal and external candidates.
* Support and maintain Brand Protection tools; * Social media policy updates * Social media management playbook template updates * Identify needs for new tools
* Manage external consultants, as necessary. * Develop consulting plan * Vet and engage qualified consultants * Define consulting objectives and deliverables * Oversee successful delivery of consulting * Manage invoicing and payment oversight
* Other: Undertake and manage ad-hoc projects as needed.
* Experience with Social Media Publishing tools (e.g. Spredfast) and enterprise social media usage * 8+ years of experience including Digital Media * Bachelor's degree * Understanding of core social media management processes (e.g., channels, media buying, SEO) * Strong project management skills * Broad understanding of consumer products business functions and processes * 10-20% travel (Domestic and International) * Supervisory experience * Fluent in English * Strong presentation, written and oral skills * Strong Microsoft Office skills
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy