Our mission. As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team. Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
New York City Base Salary Range: 125,000 - 160,000 USD
As the Director of Employee Experience, you will be responsible for providing a consistent, productive and engaging workplace environment for thousands of employees worldwide. This role requires strong communication skills, budgeting capability, and exceptional customer service and management skills. You will regularly collaborate with department leads across Finance, Real Estate, Marketing and Communications, as well as site leads in our offices around the world. You will oversee not only the development and career pathing of the employee experience team as a whole, but the support that the team provides the company in terms of office support, events and employee programs.
* Lead & direct a team of more than 50 employees representing more than 30 offices around the world
* Oversee the recruiting, onboarding, training and career development of the employee experience team
* Accountable for the spend and distribution of a multi-million dollar budget
* Foster a consistent employee experience and culture, while increasing employee engagement through company events, employee perks and office communications
* Implement and support company programs related to employee recognition and incentives, volunteering and charity match giving
* Collaborate with department leads and the real estate team to properly plan and accommodate for rapid headcount growth across all offices as it relates to office expansions and moves
* Provide assistance and oversight of employee experience communications to ensure consistency and clear messaging to client base
* Ensures customer/employee satisfaction in all areas of the employee experience, and prioritizes change initiatives based on employee feedback
* Collaborate with HR and Talent Attraction to ensure all offices are providing consistent, positive candidate and new hire onboarding experiences
* Regularly collaborate with key stakeholders across HR, Finance, Real Estate, Legal and others to ensure employee safety and well being
If this sounds like you, apply today and let's learn more about each other:
* 10+ years of internal customer/client support experience preferably within HR
* 4+ years experience in a people management role
* 5+ years experience in Event planning, Office Management and/or Administrative Management
* Strong problem solving skills, coupled with an ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively and influence all levels of staff
* Good change management skills, and a resilient and positive attitude
* Adept at handling multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, results-driven, rapidly changing environment - with minimal daily oversight
* Relentless pursuit of exceptional customer service
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:
Associated topics: benefit, benefit specialist, employee, enrollment, hr, hunter, interview, talent accquisition, talent management, train
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.